One of the best parts of living in the Triangle is the resources we have access to. There are so many electricians, handymen, realtors, etc. However, there is a downside to so many resources: how to choose the right one.
At AGK Electric, we are focused on offering the best electrical services with the highest level of customer service possible. But, not every electrical company is focused on the same thing.
5 things to look for in an electrician, whether AGK Electric or not, are:
- Qualification: Not all electricians are trained the same way. Ensure the owner is a master electrician and their team is trained appropriately. If there is a concern about an employee in a company, ask the owner about their staff before booking an appointment.
- Experience: Many electricians easily get their certification, but the on-job experience is one of the best teaching tools in the industry. So, ask how much experience the owner has. Also, ask about the employee that will be servicing a home’s system.
- Insurance: Ensure the electrical company has business insurance. This is important for customers because business insurance will cover any accidents that could happen in a customer’s home.
- Recommendations: An electrician could be the best electrician out there, but if they are rude or not focused on customer service, that’s not a great situation. Review Google reviews before determining if the company will be hired or not.
- Specialization: Determine the complexity of the electrical project. If it is something highly specialized like industrial electrical work, choose a specialized electrician.
Many of our customers at AGK Electric have had bad experiences with electricians in the past. We hope this guide will serve as a way to help prevent that in the future. If you need an electrician, our team at AGK Electric would love to help you. Contact us today and set up a time for a free consultation.